It’s done! Surviving the Road, my third novel manuscript, clocks in at a hefty 88,415 words.
I’m very excited….
- to finish a third manuscript
- that was so hard for me to write the ending to
- after the first novel in the series was rejected post R&R and I hated these characters for reasons that aren’t their fault
- only 7 days after I told myself I would finish it
- despite still feeling a bit off from having the flu
Let the dance party commence! Let the celebratory meowchi be ordered! Most importantly… let the rest of the day be a video game day, because tomorrow I have to apply for the Lambda Literary Writers’ Retreat and look into Patreon and start researching other agents to submit Surviving the Plague to.