I’m currently looking for an agent for my finished novel manuscript:
- Surviving the Plague (about 78,000 words), in which a nerd’s connection to an asexual girl helps him survive the apocalypse.
I’m working on revising my second manuscript:
- Flight, first draft finished 11/15, in which an airship captain’s daughter rescues a girl from certain death and finds love.
I’m plotting a third manuscript:
- something with a generation ship arriving at its planet after a long time in space, or so the main character thinks
I have four short stories that I’m shopping around right now:
- Bread Sacrifice, a science fiction story about the lengths a mother would go to save her children from starving
- Fake Sister, a horror/urban fantasy story in which a fairie tale creature tries to steal a girl’s family
- Greed, an urban fantasy about a good luck charm gone bad
- Death Wish, a fantasy about a berserker seeking a good death
And I have three more stories in revision:
- Lost and Found, a low-magic fantasy story
- Soul Eater, a swashbuckling story about overcoming fear
- Slice, a sci-fi story about virtual realities